Saturday, January 24, 2009

Battle of the Bananas: Finale

Troops Lined Up for Inspection

If you think I've had enough of bananas for now, think again. I'm milking my great achievement, weeks of diligent toiling and determined experimentations for all its worth, shooting for overkill here. And why not? You can never have too much of a good thing, can you?

For my long suffering taste testers respite is at hand, in the form of miniature muffins, coz no decent human being can possibly resent for anything miniature, can they? Heck, you can't go wrong with cute, miniature anything for that matter. Or at least that was that I was banking on.

Mini Me's

These little puppies resemble the traditional huat kuehs we make for festive or religious occasions, although the crunchy oat and nut crumble on top and bananas in the middle gives them away. They make great gifts, and are perfect for an afternoon pick me up snack.

Next week, something different, I promise I'll try.

No comments: