Saturday, April 3, 2010

Berry Fancy & Lime Sombrero ¡Arriba!

Fancy Nancy

Here's another gold from the early days and first attempts at primping the results for the camera. 

The Cook's Book, & One Of The Best

This book is still one of my best go-to's whenever I feel like making something old, something new, something special. 

The berry cake wasn't much to write about, unfortunately, with the texture of a nonya kueh, which is great, when you're trying to make kueh. In any other case, it's called a flop.

iHola!

This was a fun variation that actually came out pretty good, so I thought I'd have some fun with the presentation.

Aerial View

I'd like to think I've come some way since then, what do you think? ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine without a prescription buy phentermine online no prescription needed - buy phentermine new zealand